DMCA / Disclaimer
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTIFICATION
TrendyBoxng [“TBng”] respects and abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA. Prior to sending a “Notice of Infringing Material”, legal assistance should be sought. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with TBng’s rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. No information posted on this site should be considered legal advice. To file a notice of infringing material on TBng or a site owned by TBng, you must send a digitally signed electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following informations:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of written notification containing all the information outlined above.
- TBng will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing.
- TBng will forward the written notification to such alleged infringer.
- TBng will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- TBng will disables the Infringers access to our website if the infringer has more than one infringement on file.